How to create and send a new message
ConjectPM offers you the possibility to process correspondence with other persons involved in the project directly via one platform. The advantage of this is that all receivers are already stored in one address book in the project and therefore you do not have to search all e-mail addresses by yourself.
Pre-defined "e-mail distributors" hereinafter named as "groups" appear also in the contact list. These distributors are usually directed to the activity/trade in the project.
To write a message, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Communication" application.
- Open a new message with a clock on the "New" button.
- Open the recipients list by clicking on the "To …" or "Cc …" button.
- Select the groups or single participants in question with a click on the green plus icon and confirm with "OK". With the you can remove a recipient.
- Alternatively you can simply type in the recipient name into the "To" or "Cc" fields as you are used to do it in MS Outlook. As soon as you start typing all matching recipients are shown. ConjectPM recognizes group names as well as first names, surnames and company names.
- Enter a Subject and your message text. If necessary add a due date at "Response required by:".
- If necessary assign mandatory categories (marked with an asterisk). Click in the field and select a fitting value or click on "Add", check a value and click on "OK".
- Add documents or drawings with the green plus icon "Add attachments". Find more information about attachments at Add and send attachments.
- Finally click on "Send" to mail your message.