Open and read a received message
You can open and read messages in conjectPM or with your e-mail software (e.g. Outlook or Lotus Notes).
Open and read Messages in your e-mail software
- If you receive a message in the Project Space you get automatically notified with an e-mail. You can read the message directly in your email program and download any attachments directly.
- If you like to open the attachments just click on the download link of the corresponding attachment or on the link for downloading a zip file which contains all attachments.
Open and read Messages in the Communication Application
- Go to the "Communication" application in the corresponding project and open the "Messages" tab on the left side.
- The new Messages in your mailbox is marked in bold type and marked as unread with the icon . A paperclip icon indicates that a message contains attachments.
- To open the message, click on the Subject or the Sender of the message.
You can find the latest messages in the "News" application as well.