Acess to your projects after registration (Login)
If you already have a registered user for conjectPM with your own user name and password, then you can login to your projects here.
- Open our login website www.conject.com.
- Please click on "Login" and choose "conjectPM - Construction Management".
- Enter your username and password in the login fields and click on "Login".
Note: conjectPM can save your login data automatically. To do so just enable the checkbox next to "Remember me on this computer". If you sign in now your login data is saved till you click "Logout" manually.
- You are directed to your personal "Start page" of conjectPM.
- To get into a project just click on the name of the project or select the project from the "Go to ..." drop-down menu.
- If you are in a project and want to go back to the Start page, then just click on "Start" in the left upper corner.
- If you do not find an active project on your Start page, then it could be that it was just hidden. This happens if do not enter a project for more than 2 weeks. To display the project again click on "Show all projects".