Manage your contact data - Your cross project profile
Your personal user data is generally maintained in your system wide Personal Profile and can be changed in your Participant Profile of each project.
Your name and your password can only be changed in your Personal Profile and is used for all your projects. In contrast to that all other contact data, like address, telephone number and e-mail address can be changed for each of your projects individually.
Your "Personal Profile" is located on the start page following the login to conjectPM Click on "Edit personal profile" to do the following settings:
- Change your password.
- Switch your language and adjust your current time zone.
- Change the length of lists, e.g. of a document or drawing list. Big lengths need more time to load but provide more overview.
- Your global, general contact data can be adjusted under the heading "Contact data".
- Here you can customize all fields. Fields with a orange asterisk are mandatory fields which must always be filled. If you change your e-mail address, you must then verify it to be able to send messages into conjectPM from this address.
- The conjectPM e-mail address consists of the first part of your personal e-mail address and an e-mail ending of the conjectPM platform. This is your personal address on the conjectPM platform and other subscribers can use this address to send messages to your project user from outside.
- Enter a signature here, which is automatically inserted into your messages in all projects.
- Apply your changes with "Save".