Manage your contact data - Your project specific profile
To do project-related changes of your contact data
- Go to the "Administration" application.
- Select "My participant profile" on the left side. Here you can change the following settings:
- Change your contact data if this is different to the personal profile in this project. You will find this option on the tab "General".
- For this purpose activate the "Edit here" option on the "General" tab. If you change your e-mail address you have to verify it after.
- On the "Personal Projects Settings" tab you can do more project specific changes in your profile.
- Here you can set your "Start application". This is the first application where you come to when changing from the start page or another project to this project.
- At "E-Mail notification" you can decide whether you get automatically notified when you receive a message in a project.
If you enable the forwarding service you receive all incoming messages in your e-mail software e.g. Outlook and you can directly reply to it.
If you enable the option "with attachments" as well you even get the attachments of a message up to 5 MB. Bigger than 5 MB or if you disabled the option you get download links.
- Under "Signature" you can edit your global signature in order to have a project related signature for messages.
- At the "Default Categories" section you can preset categories with your individually fitting values. These categories values are taken over for example for all documents, which you upload to the project. Thus documents are automatically labelled with certain properties like the creator of a file.
Note: In most cases category default settings make only sense for creator categories as the values of all other categories depend on the type of document which you creat
- Apply your changes with "Save".